Forums

What Exactly is the Kick Start Diet?

• Wed 14th Feb 2018 - 12:09pm
    Waiting in line at any delicatessen, you'll probably notice Green Barley Plus Review that a large percentage of people put mayonnaise on their sandwich. When you think about it, mayonnaise is essentially just fat, and for every tablespoon you include, which incidentally isn't all that much, you add 110 calories and 12 grams of fat. Even the light mayonnaise has 50 calories and 5 grams of fat. It would take you an extra seven to ten minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym to burn that off. Now think to yourself, would you still eat that sandwich if it didn't have mayonnaise on it? My guess is you would. My point here is that eliminating certain condiments is an easy way to start shaving off extra calories from your diet. I could make the same point about countless different foods, like salad dressing on salads, gravy on potatoes, the list goes on. The bottom line is you probably know that what you're adding to an otherwise healthy meal isn't good for you; I doubt anyone would try and argue that mayonnaise and gravy are healthy. http://healthreviewfactory.com/green-barley-plus-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies